- Assemble Project Team within your organization.
- Coordinate project meeting within your organization.
- Contact all necessary sub-contractors for quotes on the project.
- After quotes are accepted, contact each sub-contractor for project meeting.
- During project meeting, coordinate time-tables for each sub-contractor's duties.
- Arrange to have storage crates delivered one (1) week prior to move.
- Instruct Department Managers to have their personnel complete packing one (1) hour before movers arrive.
- Movers will remove all crates from workstations/private offices and load onto moving trucks.
- Electrical/Communications will be disconnected and removed from workstations by appropriate sub-contractors.
- Furniture Installation company will arrive and break-down workstations and private offices.
- Furniture Installation company will load and deliver product to new location.
- Furniture Installation company will assemble workstations/private offices at new location.
- Electrical/Communications will be installed in your new location by appropriate sub-contractors.
- Movers will deliver and place storage crates in appropriate workstations and private offices according to personnel locations.
- Final walk-through and punchlist for project.